Charitable Gift Annuities
This is a wonderful way to make a gift to Temple Israel and receive a guaranteed income stream during these uncertain economic times. Whether you manage your own funds, or a close relative’s, this investment may be for you. You need not be a T.I. member to participate.
Consider establishing a charitable gift annuity to:
- Provide regular, fixed payments that offer you income for your lifetime
- Name up to two income beneficiaries (I.E. a husband and wife)
- Transfer cash or marketable securities in exchange for a guaranteed income
- Realize rates that are higher than CD’s and money market accounts
- Take an immediate Charitable income tax deduction
- Receive a portion of each payment tax-free
- Enjoy favorable capital gains treatment, if funded with appreciated securities
Sample rate chart for 1 life annuity:
Please contact Howard Schreiber for more information about a charitable gift annuity; 201-236-8744, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the synagogue office if you have any suggestions regarding donations, or support of any kind that you may offer.