PLEASE SUPPORT TEMPLE ISRAEL
We welcome the support of our members and community. Our wonderful clergy, staff, educators, and many vibrant programs, not to mention our well-maintained facility, all cost far more than we can collect from dues alone.
Consider one or more of the following donation opportunities (click on them to learn more):
* Endowment Funds
* Prayerbook Dedications
* Simcha Terrace Pavers
* Memorial Tablets and Plaques
* Fundraiser Events
CHARITABLE GIFT ANNUITY
This is a wonderful way to make a gift to Temple Israel and receive a guaranteed income stream during these uncertain economic times. Whether you manage your own funds, or a close relative’s, this investment may be for you. You need not be a T.I. member to participate.
Consider establishing a CHARITABLE GIFT ANNUITY to:
* Provide regular, fixed payments that offer you income for your lifetime
* Name up to two income beneficiaries (I.E. a husband and wife)
* Transfer cash or marketable securities in exchange for a guaranteed income
* Realize rates that are higher than CD’s and money market accounts
* Take an immediate Charitable income tax deduction
* Receive a portion of each payment tax-free
* Enjoy favorable capital gains treatment, if funded with appreciated securities
Sample rate chart for 1 life annuity:
Please contact Howard Schreiber for more information about a CHARITABLE GIFT ANNUITY; 201-236-8744, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the synagogue office if you have any suggestions regarding donations, or support of any kind that you may offer.